DiscoverThePeaceCountry.com

Bezanson Old Townsite, Alberta - In the Day-use area there are a number of markers with information posted about those building that originally stood there.

Above photo is the Hall and Leanard's Store Marker (where it orignally stood) at the old Townsite. The first site of Bezanson was established in 1910 along the Smoky River. One of the 1st settlers was Ancel Maynard Bezanson. In the year 1914, building of many businesses began. The townsite along the banks of the Smoky River grew til the rail-line missed the area. Markers indicate the original locations of those first buildings. Only a few pictures of the original settlers were displayed here with map of the settlement.


E.E. Peterson's Store Marker: View Marker
Parker Fredrickson's House Marker: View Marker
A.M/ Bezanson Home Marker: View Marker
Mart Garry's Blacksmith Shop Marker: View Marker
Doran's Restaurant and Bakery marke: VIew Marker
photo of the Hall & Leonard Store marker: VIew Marker
Brotherson's Harness & Tack Shop marker: View Marker


DiscoverThePeaceCountry.com