At the Beaverlodge Pioneer Campground, is the Historical Site. The Lower Beaverlodge School that was in use from 1912 to 1947. It was constructed in 1912 and moved and restored in 1986. It is dedicated to the pioneers of the Lower Beaverlodge and District. For a time, the school served as a tourist information booth until the Visitors Information Centre opened at the Beaverlodge Cultural Centre, next to the Giant Beaver monument. Beaverlodge, Alberta. DiscoverThePeaceCountry.com