One of the buildings at the North Peace Museum is the Paddy Carroll Cabin/Peck Cabin. Build by Paddy Carroll in the 1940's a few miles west of Fort St John. It was later purchased by Don and Alene Peck in the 1950's and in the 1970's sold First Nation handicrafts and western wear from the cabin. It was later sold to Gene McGregor in 2004 who donated it to the Museum.. DiscoverThePeaceCountry.com